A Hybrid Summit
The 7th Annual EURIE Summit will be organized on March 2-4, as a hybrid event. There will be 3 days of virtual programming and 3 days of simultaneous on-site programming in Istanbul, Turkey.
- The conference will be live-streamed on the EURIE Virtual Event Platform. You can enjoy 50+ sessions of online panels, plenaries and roundtables about trending topics in international education.
- The Exhibition Area will be virtual. You can network with colleagues from around the world and visit 100+ stands to develop your partnerships and business.
- For in-person participants in Istanbul, special face-to-face activities such as networking events, workshops, roundtables, campus tours and FAM trips are planned. In-person participation includes all the virtual elements, plus these special face-to-face activities.
- Join us virtually or in-person in Istanbul for EURIE 2022 to share, ideate, innovate and imagine the future of international education!
Health and Safety issues in relation to COVID-19
- Every precaution possible will be taken to create a safe environment for participants attending on-site. In-person activities will be organized in accordance with Turkish Ministry of Health regulations and WHO guidelines for public gatherings during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- EURIE 2022 official travel agent Boyut group will provide timely information about travel restrictions, quarantine requirements, and vaccination/ testing mandates for in-person participation. They will provide accommodation and airport transfer packages for your health and convenience.
- If the conditions do not allow the conference to be held on-site as expected, the event will shift to a fully virtual format. Whether in-person participation is cancelled by the organizers or the participant, the difference between in-person and online registration fee will be refunded.
- More focus on Marketing and Recruitment: The Virtual Exhibition Hall will have a dedicated area for Education Abroad Consultants. There will be special activities for them such as FAM trips to Istanbul universities that partner with EURIE. For universities interested in recruiting full-time international students, EURIE 2022 will be a great opportunity to meet Education Abroad Consultants from especially the MENA region, South East Europe and the CIS region.
- Dive into the Digitilization Agenda: The conference program will have sessions dedicated to digital marketing, online learning and virtual mobilities. The exhibition area will host ed-tech companies, digital marketing companies, innovators in Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality. If you are an HE innovator, share your new products and services, exhibit and consider sponsorship.
What’s the same?
- Conference: Keep up with trends, be inspired by sector leaders and be part of the conversation about the future of international education.
- Partnerships: Great chance to meet universities from Turkey, Southeastern Europe, MENA, the CIS region and beyond from 50+ countries.
- Networking: Meet and exchange ideas with colleagues from around the world virtually or in-person in these unprecedented times of change and uncertainty.
- Istanbul: The magical city and famous Turkish hospitality. Never gets old!