- Virtual exhibitor
- Online visitor
- In-person visitor in Istanbul
Eurie Summit vouchers will be sent 10 days before the event to our participants who have completed the registration process. You can login to the system with the information contained in the incoming voucher.
🡺 Access the online virtual summit web page.
🡺 Click on the “entrance” section that appears on the screen.
🡺 Sign in at the summit registration desk.
- Enter the email address that you used while registering.
- Enter your event activation code sent on your Voucher.
- Confirm the user agreement
- Press the enter button
** Your user password is your event activation code on the Voucher. It is placed on a large blue band for better visibility.
** Each registration is for one person. Only one person may login with the login information that is sent to you.
We would like to remind you that the times posted on the virtual conference program are GMT +3.
- Enter the exhibition hall in the main lobby.
- Click on the stand image you want to contact.
- At any stand; You can watch the corporate video, access contact details from the company card, review corporate brochures and service content.
- If there is no active authorized person in the stand at that moment, you can select the relevant person from the “Contact Us” button and send your message to their email to schedule meetings.
- If you see the text “live Interview” in the stand, you can communicate with that person live by video chat by clicking here. ** You can also access Exhibitor information on the EURIE app.
- Click the Android or iOS link in the voucher that will be sent to you.
- Install the “Holacon” app to your mobile device.
- Click on Create account
- Enter your information and create your password
- Select Eurie from the event field on the next screen
- and activate it by entering the “Event Activation Code” sent to you on the voucher
- Your registration and virtual summit login information (voucher and activation code)
- Conference program
- Social network
You can select the speakers you want to follow from the list and scan them from the search section. You can send a message to the speakers you’ve marked and followed.Get in touch with other participants
You can contact other participants of the summit from the “Attendees” section of the EURIE App. You can find a participant by entering a name in the search section, by filtering or by looking for them on the list. You can review their profile and send a direct message to set an appointment.
*The names you see in the list are attendees who downloaded the app. If you can’t find the name you are looking for, they may not have downloaded the app.