EURIE conference program is designed to address current issues in internationalization of higher education and key topics in higher education management. In 50+ sessions of plenary talks, panels, roundtables and workshops, you can improve your knowledge, exchange ideas and be inspired.
You are invited to submit panel and presentation proposals to share best practices and innovative approaches on the following subthemes:
- International Student Mobility and Experience
- Global Learning at Home and Abroad
- Regional Cooperation and Networks
- Transnational Higher Education
- Sustainability and Equity in International Education
- Role of Data and Technology in International Education
- Proposal submission begins: August 1, 2023
- Submission Deadline: November 1, 2023
- Panels to be announced: December 1, 2023
Hear sector leaders share their insights and analyses in international education. Listen to researchers talk
about higher education policy and practice from global, regional and national perspectives.
- Quality Assurance and Global University Rankings
- Universities’ Impact, Transparency and Efficacy
- Transnational Education and Education Hubs
Participate in a roundtable to share ideas and your experience of what works best in your institution, meet
colleagues with similar interests and learn from their input.
- Women’s Leadership in Higher Education
- English as Medium of Instruction
- STEM Education
Conference workshops are designed for the professional development of international office staff at HEIs. Trainers are experienced peers who introduce contextual information and best practices in a specific area of international education. Register for a conference workshop to enhance your skills or acquire new ones and develop your job performance.
- Virtual Collaborations
- Digital Marketing and Recruitment
- Internationalization at Home