EURIE conference program is designed to address current issues in internationalization of higher education and key topics in higher education management. In 50+ sessions of panels, plenary talks, roundtables and workshops, you can improve your knowledge, exchange ideas and be inspired.
EURIE 2022 Panel Sessions will be live-streamed on the EURIE Virtual Event Platform. Panelists may join online or on-site.
You are invited to submit panel and presentation proposals to share best practices and innovative approaches on the following subthemes:
- Emerging Trends in International Student Mobility
- Global Engagement Amid Global Uncertainty
- Virtual Collaborations
- Internationalization at Home
- International Education and Sustainable Development Goals
- Educational Technologies and Online Learning
- Proposal submission begins: September 1, 2021
- Submission Deadline: December 1, 2021
- Panels to be announced: January 1, 2022
You can submit an individual presentation proposal or a complete panel proposal. A complete panel is composed of two speakers and one moderator. Complete panels which show diversity of speakers are preferred. If you submit an individual presentation proposal, the conference coordinator will match your topic with another individual submission and form the panel. Each session is 45 minutes.[email protected]